FSc Computer Science ICS Part 2
Videos, Numericals & short questions explained
5500 PKRbuy full course now
About This CourseComputer Science at intermediate level encourages student to become effective users of IT. It helps them to develop a broad range of IT skills, knowledge and understanding. Learners study the structure and use of IT systems, networking, communication, databases, simple programming and applications.
Ulearn provide a wide range of support to learners for the best possible preparation of examination and maximise your potential for achieving highest marks. This includes;
- Tailor made course to address the needs of all provinces of Pakistan
- including Federal Board and AJK
- Interactive video lectures using unique teaching technique
- Customised notes
- Short questions related to each topic with solution
- Practice MCQs.
- Ask your question if you need extra support
- Group learning space to share good practice
- Key skills for scoring highest marks in your F.Sc examination by exemplifying and interpreting the concepts
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to thoroughly understand Computer Science syllabus and how to deal with questions you've not seen before.