Complete Guide to KP's CMEEF Scholarship Program for 2022
200+ merit-based scholarships have been offered by the KPK Government to KPK students participating in any undergraduate or graduate program at any university. Applying for the KPK CM EDUCATION ENDOWMENT FUND Scholarship 2022 is open to all KPK Domicile Holder Students who are unable to pay for their higher education.
All students chosen by the university for the KP CMEEF Scholarship Program will get a fully funded education at the university as well as a monthly stipend of 5000 rupees from the KPK government.
The following information includes all of the specifics of the Chief Minister Education Endowment Program 2023, as well as information on who is eligible for the KPK Chief Minister Scholarship Program 2023, the KP CMEEF BS/MS Stipend Program, and other information that has been released by KP CMEEF officials.
Graduate students may apply for KPK CMEEF Stipend Online Registration through 15-12-2022, while undergraduate students may submit their KPK CMEEF Scholarship Application Form 2023 until 15-11-2022.
Eligibility Criteria For Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022:
- Only KP domicile holders are eligible.
- Candidates must fulfill the admission criteria of the ‘approved institutions.
- Candidates must not have availed of any other scholarship.
- The monthly income of the candidate’s father/guardian must not be over Rs. 100,000 from all sources.
- Candidates must sign a bond/undertaking.
- Students must have received at least 60% on their previous exams or a 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
PMU office, Ground Floor, Higher Education Complex Block-II, Rano Garhi, Chamkani Morh, Peshawar