The annual exams for Sargodha board, 12th class were conducted from 18 June 2022 onwards. The Board issued the date sheet one month before the exams. The result is usually declared in 20 October 2022. So, the chances are that the schedule remains the same for the 2022 session.
Sargodha board of intermediate and secondary education is also considered as the mainstream of education which works across the Punjab province for the benefit of students and to provide them with exceptional educational services. The board was established in 1968 and since then, it is handling all the educational affairs of the regions which include Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar. The commanding body is accountable to hold the exams of matric and intermediate for private as well as regular candidates.
Quick Information on 12th Class Result 2022
|Sargodha Board Chairman||Dr. Kausar Raees|
|Sargodha Board Contact Number||(048) 3250041|
|Exam date for Class 12||18 June 2022|
Examine 2nd Year Result through Different Methods:
Students can use different methods to verify their Sargodha board 2nd year result 2022. Here we have mentioned all of them for your convenience.
Check your 12th class result by:
- Roll Number
Check Inter Part 2 Result by Roll Number:
Follow the mentioned steps to verify your result by roll number.
- Go to the www.bisesargodha.edu.pk
- Click on the “News & Events” option.
- Select “Intermediate part 2”.
- Select the year 2022
- Select the option of “Annual Exams”
- Enter your Roll Number in the given box.
- Click on “Show Result”
- Your Result will appear on the screen.
How to Check Inter Part 2 Result by Name:
To verify your result by name, read out the steps below:
- Go to www.bisesargodha.edu.pk.
- Select the “News & Events” option.
- Select “Online Results”
- Select Intermediate Exam type and select the year 2022.
- Select the option Annual exam (You can also select the supplementary option if it applies)
- Click on “Select by the name”
- Enter your name and click on “Show Result”
- Your Result will appear on your screen. You can also download it in pdf form.
How to Check Inter Part 2 Result by SMS:
- Type your Roll number in the message box.
- Send it to 800290.
- You will shortly receive a message informing about your result
How to Check Inter Part 2 Result by Gazette:
You can verify your Intermediate part 1 and 2 results by the “result gazette” that will be published on the official website of the Board. The gazette contains all the Sargodha board 12th class results 2022 of each program.
Compulsory Subjects in HSSC Part 2
Following are the compulsory subjects in 12th class:
Key Facts on 2nd Year Result
- After the written papers, students will have to appear in practicals.
- The morning session paper begins at 8.30 a.m., while the evening session begins at 1.30 p.m.
- The Pak studies paper takes two hours to complete.
- All other subjects have a time limit of 3 hours.