The Quetta Board conducted the annual exams of 11 class on 17 May 2022. The date sheet was declared on 31 March 2022.However, the board will declare the results soon. According to recent information, the official date is yet to be declared.
Stay tuned to this page to get all the latest updates.
Key Facts on 11 Class Result 2022
- The Board has yet to announce the result of 1st year for the 2022 session.
- Students who will get low marks in the result will be able to reappear in the paper.
- After the result declaration, students can get their papers rechecked in case of dissatisfaction with the results.
- The position holder’s names will be declared one day before the regular result announcement.
- The names of the toppers can be verified from our website.
- The results of all groups (FA part 1, FSC part 1, ICS part 1, and I. Com part 1) will be announced on the Quetta Board’s specified date.
- In the HSSC part 1 and 2, the total marks are 1100.
Quetta board of intermediate and secondary education was established as per the BISE ordinance 1976. The main responsibilities of the educational board include the provision of the examination schedule, the commencement of the annual exams, and the announcement of the result. The board conducts the annual exams of matric and intermediate every year for the registered students. The private and regular candidates appear in the SSC and HSSC annual exams under the supervision of the BISE Quetta. There are various public and private educational institutes affiliated with the Quetta board. The board ensures to maintain the standard of education.
Following are the contact details of BISE Quetta:
- Address: 6X7V+GMJ, Samungli Road, Quetta, Balochistan
- Board: Quetta
- Board Chairman: Prof. Yousaf Baloch.
- Email: N/A
- Contact Number: (081) 9202771
- website: https://bbiseqta.edu.pk
How to Check BISE Quetta 11th Class Result 2022
There are different ways to check BISE Quetta 11th Class Result 2022. Instructions are mentioned here for the students who are unfamiliar with the methods.
Verify your HSSC part 1 result by:
- Roll Number
Check Quetta Board 11 Class Result 2022 by Roll Number:
Follow the mentioned steps to check your result by roll number:
- Go to bbiseqta.edu.pk
- Select HSSC Annual Result “2022”.
- Select your HSSC part e.g. 11 / 12.
- Select the current year “2022” and “Annual” from the options.
- Enter your Roll Number.
- Enter your registration number.
- Enter your CNIC.
- Enter the verification code in the box provided.
- Submit it to check your result.
Check Quetta Board 11 Class Result 2022 by Name:
Students can check their result by name too. Simply enter your name and email address on the official website of Quetta Board. Enter your father’s name and search result.
Check Quetta Board 11 Class Result 2022 by SMS:
Sending an SMS is the quickest way to check your result. Students who are unable to check their results online on the day of the results due to a weak signal or any other difficulty can do so swiftly via SMS. The procedure is outlined below:
- Type your roll number into your phone’s message box.
- Send it to the code provided by Quetta board.
- After 15 minutes, you will receive an SMS containing your result.
Check Quetta Board 11 Class Result 2022 by Gazette:
The result will also be available in the result gazette format. The Board will post the gazette file after 1 hour of the result announcement on the website.