BISE Sargodha 11th class annual exams were held from 18 June 2022 onwards. Students of intermediate part 1 were provided with their date sheets one month prior to the final exams. Those students who want the latest updates regarding their result are informed that the result will be announce on 17 November 2022 as per schedule. However, this is not the official date. We will update you when the Board declares the official date of the result. Check your 12th class result 2022 Sargodha Board here.
Key Points on Sargodha Board 1st Year Result and Exams
Here are some of the important details regarding 1st year result and exams:
- The annual result will be announced three months after the commencement of exams.
- The Morning session will begin at 8.30 a.m.
- The paper for the evening session will begin at 1.30 p.m.
- The students can choose a variety of groups to appear in the annual exams.
- This website contains result information for the students of HSSC part 1 annual exams.
BISE Sargodha conducts the examination of Inter and Matric. The contact information of BISE Sargodha is outlined below for those students who want to contact the Board directly.
- Board: Sargodha
- Board Chairman: PROF. DR. KAUSAR RAEES
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 048-3250047
- Website: bisesargodha.edu.pk k
How to Check Sargodha Board 1st Year Result 2022
On the result day students can use a variety of methods to verify their result. Here we have mentioned all of them for the student’s assistance.
Students can check the results:
- Roll Number
Check your 11th Class Result by Roll Number:
Roll number is the most common method to search the result among students. Here is the complete procedure to check the result by roll number.
- Go to www.bisesargodha.edu.pk
- Click on the “News & Events” option on the website.
- Select the exams “Intermediate” from the menu.
- Select the year “2022”
- Select the option of “Annual Exams”
- Enter your Roll Number. You can also check your results by entering the institution code or your name in the appropriate section.
- Click on the “Show Result” option.
- Your Result will appear on the screen.
Check your Sargodha Board 11th Class Result by Name:
Checking your result by name is another convenient option. Only selective boards offer this service. The method of checking the result by name is outlined below:
- Go to www.bise sargodha.edu.pk.
- Select the option “News & Events”.
- Select “Online Results”
- Select Intermediate Exam type.
- Select the year 2022.
- Select the option of Annual exam (You can also select the supplementary if it applies)
- Click on the option of “Select by the name”
- Enter your name.
- Click on “Show Result” and your Result will appear on your screen.
You can also download it in pdf format.
Check your Result of 11th Class by SMS:
The quickest way to check yourresult of 11th class 2022 is to send an SMS. Many students do not have an Internet connection at their place so they will face issues in checking their results online. So SMS is a smarter way in that sense. The method for it is outlined below:
- Type your Roll number in the text box.
- Send it to 800290.
- You will receive a message informing you of your result shortly after.
Check your Sargodha Board 11th Class Result by Gazette:
Result gazette is another option to verify your result. Students can download the gazette file which will be available on the website after the result declaration. It is in pdf format so you will need a pdf viewer for this. The Gazette contains all the recent and previous years’ result.