This portal is created for the students of 11th class. We are here to provide you with all the necessary information regarding 11th class exams and results. Students are informed that the Board has declared the exam date for 11th class. The annual exams will be conducted by the official Board from 18 June 2022 onwards. The Board will declare the date sheet soon.
Candidates who want to know the updates regarding the result are informed that it will be 17 November 2022. We will update this page when the Board declares the result date.
Key Facts Regarding Multan Board 11th Class Exams & Result
The key points regarding the 11th class exams and the result are mentioned below. Students can get instructions from this portal.
- The Multan Board declared the date sheet of 11th class on 2nd June 2022..
- As expected, the Multan Board will announce the results in September 2022.
- Position holders’ results will be declared one day before the regular results are announced.
- The Multan Board will reward medals and prizes to those students who will receive positions.
- All Multan Board associated students including F.A part 1, F.SC part 1, ICS part 1, and I. Com part 1 will receive their results on the same day.
- 11th class examination will begin at 8.30 a.m. for the Morning session and the evening session will begin at 1.30 p.m.
- Islamiyat will have various paper schedules.
- 1st year students will receive their roll number slips one week before the exams.
- The passing percentage in 11th class is 33 percent.
The entire system of BISE holds the various sectors of Education. BISE Multan performs a big role within the academic departments of Pakistan. The system was established on March, 30th 1968. Consequently, declared by the government of Punjab on might, 24th 1968. The placement of the BISE Multan department is close to Gol Bagh Multan.
Here are the contact details of the BISE Multan Board. Students can find the contact information from the given details.
- Address: Near high court colony Gol Bagh, Gulgasht Colony, Multan, Punjab 60700
- Board: Multan
- Board Chairman: Shamim Akhtar Sial
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: (061) 9210125
- Website: web.bisemultan.edu.pk
How to Check Multan Board 1st Year Result 2022
Students can check their result of 11th class 2022 in a variety of ways. They can check their results on the official website. You will be able to learn about different methods and strategies for checking the result of the intermediate from this page.
Students can check their result via:
- Roll Number
Check your Result via Roll Number:
Students can check their result by inserting their roll number. The method is extremely simple. Students of 11th class only need to go to the Multan Board’s official website, www.bise multan.edu.pk, and click the “know your result” option. On your screen, a new page will be displayed, where you have to enter your roll number and select the exam type (annual or supplementary). Click the submit button once you’ve made your decision.
Check your Result by Name:
Students can also check their result by name. Only a few boards provide this option. However, students are usually unfamiliar with this method of result checking. So, here is the procedure of checking your 11th results by name. The process is as follows:
- Fill your name in the provided box.
- Enter your Father’s name.
- Select your “date of birth”.
- Search your result.
Check your Result by SMS:
For students who are unsure how to check their result through SMS, we have included the entire method below for their knowledge. This is one of the simplest ways to check Intermediate results and brings a lot of convenience for those students who do not have an access to the internet. To check the result by SMS, follow the steps below:
- In your mobile SMS option, type your Roll Number.
- Send it to 800299.
- You will receive a message containing your Intermediate result in a short time.
Check your Result by Gazette:
Result gazette is another way to check your result. Students can use this method on the day of result announcement. You just have to download a pdf reader as the gazette is in the form of a pdf. The gazette contains all the results of previous years and recent years of all groups.